Must See Videos
Postings from Russ Sabella …
– Keeping Kids Out of High Tech Trouble. This blog supports Dr. Russell Sabella’s work on educating children, parents, educators and other stake holders about the responsible use of technology. Included in these pages you will find helpful resources, lesson plans, links, and more. Russ’s most recent book and workshops are primary resources for meeting this mission.
– SchoolCounselor.com eNewsletter. The SchoolCounselor.com e-Newsletter is an electronic publication designed to advance counselors’ level of technological literacy, application, and integration. You will find practical solutions and answers to technology related problems, especially as they apply to your job as counselor.
– Must See Videos. When I see a video that would be useful, inspiring, enlightening among counselors, I post it here.
– Twitter. Postings about all thinks counseling, life, humor, and more.
– Pinterest. Lots of resources for counselors, parents, and others.
– YouTube. Counseling related playlists and more.
Google Trick: Site:
Excel Tip Use Array and RANDBETWEEN To Pick A Random Winner In Excel – YouTube
WORTHY WEBSITES AND SOFTWARE
YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar.
Down For Everyone Or Just Me
Five Best Mobile Document Scanning Apps
OneTab (Chrome or Firefox Browsers)
5 Smart ‘Drinking Water’ Apps for Your Phone
GuardingKids.com: Kiddle: Visual Search Engine for Kids
Get OneNote 2013 on your PC for Free
Personality Insights Demonstration
Snaptee is the first mobile app that enables you to create your own custom T-shirts with just a few taps on your smart phone.
The SchoolCounselor.com newsletter may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. SchoolCounselor.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. SchoolCounselor.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Sabella & Associates, LLC, 4922 SW 26th PL, Cape Coral, FL 33914